Polar Heart Rate Monitor Reviews? Here you can find great Polar Heart Rate Monitors that you can choose from. How can Polar Heart Rate Monitor help with stress management? Why do I even talk about it?
Nowadays stress management is essential, because stress is everywhere and it is so easy to experience chronic stress that seems it never ends. That is why we all should think about the best ways to reduce stress, rest and relax often.
Nothing really matters if we aren’t healthy, but chronic stress is the silent killer that could destroy our health slowly. If we don’t pay attention, we could find out too late that too many stressful days end up with health issues. Nobody ever wants to deal with them. Right? It’s always better to see the early signs of too much stress in your daily life and act accordingly.
Why Is Heart Rate Monitors Great For Stress Management?
I am sure that you may not be here only for Polar Heart Rate Monitor Reviews, but also would love to know how stress management and heart rate monitors could be related, could be connected. Truly almost everything and everyone is connected to each other, but if we talk seriously, then we need to look at this closely.
Mental stress can be detected by using Heart Rate Monitors and there are studies about it. Of course, you can simply detect something like that, but surely Heart Rate Monitors could give you signs that you anxious and stressed a little bit too much.
Heart Rate is one of the physiological markers of stress and others are heart rate variability, muscle tension, respiration, and blood pressure. One of the best ways to monitor stress is related to heart and a lot of information can be extracted from the hearth. Yes, the heart is very special and everybody knows that.
Measurements of cardiac activity are affordable and relatively unobtrusive and almost everybody can buy/get Heart Rate Monitors if they wish.
According to 2018 study, the evidence suggests that Heart Rate Variability is impacted by stress and it can be used for the objective assessment of stress and psychological health.
Polar Heart Rate Monitor Reviews
I chose three great Polar Heart Rate Monitors and write reviews about them after reading other people comments, reviews and analyzing information on the web about them. Here are three amazing Polar Heart Rate Monitors that can help you better understand your body and your stress levels.
1. Polar H10 Heart Rate Monitor, Bluetooth HRM Chest Strap
Best Place to Buy: CHECK IT OUT
Description: This amazing Polar Heart Rate Monitor help you understand yourself and your body better. It has a free app for Android and iOS and a live voice guidance that can help you reach your chosen training target.
According to the manufacturer, this is the most accurate heart rate sensor in Polar’s history and can monitor heart rate with maximum precision.
Includes: 10x H10 heart rate sensors, 10x H10 extra batteries, 10x Pro soft straps, 1x washing pouch, 1x sensor folder
- You can share your results in social media easily – it can be done straight from the app
- Chest Strap is comfortable to wear
- This Polar H10 Heart Rate Monitor is compatible with gym equipment, top fitness apps, and other Bluetooth devices
- It is the most accurate heart rate sensor in Polar’s history because it has improved electrodes that help with accuracy
- You can monitor your heart rate even in water, because of its 5 kHz transmission
- One customer said that this device needs clearer instructions on how to turn off and on
- Some customers complained about malfunctions with this device (a battery replacement after just two uses, doesn’t connect to app, etc.)
2. Polar Ft1 Heart Rate Monitor
Best Place to Buy: CHECK IT OUT
Description: This Polar Heart rate Monitor shows heart rate on large and easy to read display and it is especially great for older people, seniors and people with difficulties to see clearly. But usually, almost all people like a large display because it is very easy to see the information they need to see.
It can help you understand better your health like all heart rate monitors and improve your fitness with manual heart rate target zone. It is great that this monitor displays a summary of your latest workout and lets you see how that affected your health rate.
Includes: Polar FT1 Heart Rate Monitor Watch with Polar T31 coded transmitter, Chest strap, and User guide
- A large and easy-to-read display
- It has a watch features
- It is simply to use – one-button functionality
- Displays a summary of your latest workout
- Coded heart rate transmission
- It seems that battery in the chest strap cannot be changed and you need to buy a new one when that runs out
- It only records one session, but the previous one is deleted
- Some customers said that this device isn’t accurate enough for them
3. Polar A370 Fitness Tracker with 24/7 Wrist Based HR
Best Place to Buy: CHECK IT OUT
Description: This Polar Heart Rate Monitor is perfect for Continuous heart rate. It can track your heart rate all day. This monitor also has a calorie counter and sleep tracker.
You can use your phone’s GPS to track distance, speed, and route and you can get notifications for incoming calls, calendar appointments, messages, etc.
The wristbands come with a secure buckle and are made of a soft material. Activity data is automatically sent in services where you allow it.
It is great for stress management because as you already have read above that heart rate is one of the ways to monitor stress. This Heart Rate Monitor is a sleep tracker, and a good night sleep in one of the best ways to reduce stress and balance yourself.
- You can track your heart rate all the time al day long
- Changeable wristbands
- Workout guidance and feedback
- It also has a calorie counter and sleep tracker
- Water resistance
- Smart notifications
- 3Rd party compatibility
- One customer complained about a broken charging battery charge and presumably, it happened after two, three months of use
- One customer said that it has a bad (stupid) design, so she can’t put the charger into the port
- Some customers complained that it doesn’t work the way it should (sometimes doesn’t take any readings, becomes faulty after 6 weeks use)
Tracking heart rate is one of the ways to monitor your stress and how relaxed you are at any given moment. It can be used in training and fitness and keeps track of your progress and health. It is always better to know facts about your health and these devices could do that.
Stress is everywhere and our beautiful hearts are affected, and it can be terrible if we let stress continue without doing anything. Chronic stress is the silent killer that can destroy more than your health. Polar Heart Rate Monitors could help you deal with something like that and understand yourself and your body better.
Thank you! Until next time!
Founder of How To Reduce Stress Naturally