What is the best Goldenseal supplement? Is it great for your health? Is it great for your stress levels?
Nowadays stress and even anxiety can be found everywhere and sometimes it is hard to let go and feel yourself again.
Sometimes even stress and anxiety become part of yourself and it is like a second personality. You can’t be divided between your original self and this stressful version of yourself. Right?
You need to do something about it and you could. We all could. There are many ways to reduce stress and start to feel better. If you are healthy and eat a balanced diet, you are more resistant to stress.
Goldenseal is used in supplements that are meant for stress and anxiety management. The herbal supplement can be really great for your health and stress levels. Goldenseal isn’t one of the best remedies for stress and anxiety relief, but still, it can be great for your health, because as I said if you are healthy, you can deal with stress and anxiety much better.
What is the best Goldenseal Supplement?
As always, this kind of question isn’t easy to answer, because it all depends on the person. We all are so different and unique in our own ways that are hard to say what is great for everyone. One supplement can help you, but it isn’t necessarily great for your friend.
Goldenseal supplement isn’t the best supplement for stress relief and such things, but it can be great for your health. When you are healthy, you can manage your stress levels better so that way it seems that Goldenseal or other kinds of supplements are great for stress management.
Remember that you always need to consult your doctor before taking any kind of supplement. Here you can read about four great Goldenseal supplements and see what may be the best for you.
1. NOW Goldenseal Root 500 mg,100 Capsules
Description: This premium herbal supplement is derived from Goldenseal Root (Hydrastis Canadensis). It is produced in a GMP facility. This herb has been used traditionally by Native Americans.
This Goldenseal herb is produced to superior quality standards and carefully tested.
Ingredients: Goldenseal Root 1 g, Cellulose (Capsule) and Stearic Acid (vegetable source)
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Free from Gluten, Wheat, Corn, Soy, Milk, Dairy, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Egg, Fish, Shellfish, and Tree nut ingredients
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Doesn’t contain artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives
- Made according to GMP standards and carefully tested
- Some customers complained about side effects (upset stomach, muscle twitches, digestive problems)
2. Nature’s Way Goldenseal Herb, 400mg, 180-Capsules
Description: This supplement contains 400 mg of Goldenseal Herb and it is a very important herb. Goldenseal has been used for native Americans.
Ingredients: Goldenseal (stem, leaf, flower) 800 mg, plant-derived capsule (modified cellulose)
- Free of GMO ingredients (non-GMO certified)
- Doesn’t contain artificial coloring, flavoring, and preservatives
- Free of Corn, Wheat, Gluten, Dairy products, Yeast, Soy, Sugar, Salt
- It doesn’t work for some customers
3. Goldenseal Alcohol-FREE Liquid Extract, Organic Goldenseal (Hydrastis Canadensis) Dried Leaf Glycerite 2 oz
Best Place to Buy: CHECK IT OUT
Description: This super concentrated supplement contains Goldenseal dried leaves and it is made in the USA. It is a high-quality alcohol-free liquid extract (dried material/menstruum ratio is 1:3).
The classical conversation methods of extraction were used to create this supplement. It is made according to precise standards for each herb to get the most value of it.
This supplement may help you with supporting optimal respiratory function or relieve certain infections in the membranes if the throat and sinuses. It provides berberine that supports your immune system. This product even could address certain symptoms associated with the common cold.
Unlike other liquid goldenseal extract supplements, this product is alcohol-free which is especially great for kids.
Ingredients: Goldenseal (Hydrastis Canadensis) dried leaves, crystal clear artesian water, and vegetable palm glycerin.
- Certified Organic and ethically sourced wild harvested Goldenseal leaves
- Free of Gluten, GMO and alcohol
- Doesn’t contain heavy metals, artificial colors, pesticides, fertilizers and preservatives
Couldn’t find any complaints
4. Nature’s Answer Alcohol Free Goldenseal Root, 1 Ounce, 2 Count
Best Place to Buy: CHECK IT OUT
Description: This is alcohol-free Goldenseal root supplement with antioxidant benefits. It is made from 500 mg Goldenseal root. The exclusive Bio-Chelation Extraction Process is being used to create this 1:1 extract.
This super concentrated formula promotes a healthy immune system which is needed if we want to avoid stress caused health consequences and deal with them much better if they would occur.
Ingredients: Goldenseal root extract (1:2) (Standardized for 5 mg of hydrastine, 10 mg of berberine equivalent to Goldenseal Root 500 mg), Purified Water and Vegetable glycerin
- Kosher and Free of Alcohol and Gluten
- Free of GMO ingredients (Non-GMO Project Verified)
- The company claims that this product is safe, holistically balanced, authentic and effective.
- Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology is used to create a standard by which all raw materials are judged
- Some customers complained about terrible taste
Our health and stress are very connected together and we need to understand that if we are healthy, we have a better ability to deal with stress and anxiety. Stress is something that depletes levels of some vitamins and minerals. If you want to replace the missing vitamins and minerals in your system, you can always use supplements. But remember that diet is always important and you should eat as healthy as possible
Goldenseal has great properties, it can help with some things and improve your health. The question is: why shouldn’t you try it? Maybe it is really great for your health and you can see improvement in your life.
What is the best Goldenseal supplement for you? What do you think about Goldenseal? Did you use Goldenseal supplements before? Let me know below!
Thank you! Until next time!
Founder of How To Reduce Stress Naturally