What is the best Elderberry supplement? Can it help you with stress management? I believe that everything that makes you healthier, also helps with stress management, because if you are healthy you are more able to deal with stress and anxiety. This way your body is more resistant to stress and stress caused symptoms and illnesses.
Nowadays stress is everywhere and our lives become more and faster. It seems that we are running towards something, but actually maybe we are running for something. But somehow we don’t understand how happy and blessed we all are.
There are many stress relief tips and pieces of advice, but today I am talking about one remedy that may help you somehow. It can help you improve your health, but remember if you are healthier you are more able to deal with stress and you can become more resistant to stress.
What Is The Best Elderberry Supplement?
Who doesn’t want to know that? Right? But the answer to this question isn’t so obvious, and it is because we all different with different needs, opinions, preferences. For example, your body could have a different reaction to the same supplement than my body.
After reading so many reviews and doing research, I know that we all can have different reactions to the same supplement, a different opinion about the same thing.
So only you, my dear friend, can know which supplement is better. I can only give you some pointers, so things that you need to think about before choosing the best supplement for you.
Elderberries are wonderful and have historically been used for immune stimulation, against pain and infections, now they can be great for fevers, colds, and flu. Elderberries are rich in antioxidants which are great for your health, wellbeing and stress relief. Antioxidants can counteract oxidative stress.
1. Nature’s Way Original Sambucus Elderberry Syrup, Herbal Supplements, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, 8 Ounce (Packaging May Vary)
Description: This supplement contains standardized elderberry extract, and it has been tested for bioavailability. Each serving delivers 100 mg of black elderberry extract.
This syrup is made with a unique, full-spectrum black elderberry extract that ensures Flavonoid BioActives content.
Ingredients: Black Elder (berry), Extract standardized to BioActives from 6.4 g (6,400 mg) of premium cultivar elderberries, purified water, glycerin, malic acid, fructose, natural flavor
- Free of gluten, artificial flavors, colors and preservatives
- Kosher certified
- This elderberry extract has been tested for bioavailability
- Could be cheaper
- Contains too much sugar and many customers complained about it
- Some customers had an allergic reaction
- Some customers didn’t see any difference while using this supplement.
2. Nature’s Way Sambucus Elderberry Gummies, Herbal Supplements with Vitamin C and Zinc, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, 60 Gummies (Packaging May Vary)
Description: This supplement contains unique, full-spectrum European black elderberry extract, and it has been traditionally used as a winter remedy for immune system support.
Ingredients: Black Elderberry (Sambucus nigra L.), Dried cane syrup, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Sodium, Zinc (as zinc citrate), Organic tapioca syrup, Citric acid, Pectin, Sodium citrate, Beeswax, Fractionated coconut oil (non-hydrogenated) and Natural raspberry flavor with other natural flavors
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Tested for bioavailability
- Free of Gluten, artificial colors, flavors and preservatives
- Kosher certified
- Some customers complained about side effects (stomach pain, diarrhea)
- Some customers complained about containing too much sugar
- One customer said that this is like more like candy than a healthy supplement with adequate benefits
3. Nature’s Way Elderberry Capsules 575 mg, 100-Coun
Description: This supplement contains berries and flowers of the Elderberry plant, and they are rich in flavonoids. All parts of this plant are believed to be beneficial and provide therapeutic effects.
Ingredients: Black Elder (berry) 920 mg, Black Elder (flower) 230 mg, Plant-derived capsule (modified cellulose), Silica
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Free of GMO ingredients, Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Corn, Dairy products, Sugar, Salt
- Doesn’t contain artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives.
- Carefully tested and produced to superior quality standards
- One customer complained that this supplement didn’t help them to improve their immunity
- Some customers complained about the bad taste of pills, side effects, incorrect labeling, and quality of this supplement.
Elderberries have amazing health benefits and they are traditionally have been used to support the immune system. I believe that Elderberries are great for your health and well-being.
If that’s the case, they are also helpful for stress management, because if you are healthy, you are more able to deal with stress. Antioxidants also are great for stress relief, especially they relieve oxidative stress.
What is the best Elderberry supplement for you? Did you use Elderberry supplements before? What do you think about Elderberry and its supplements? Let me know below!
Are you looking for the best Elderberry supplements? CLICK HERE for more information.
Thank you! Until next time!
Founder of How To Reduce Stress Naturally